This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Cazzi View Post

I thought I was lunch when I came across a hoard of feral ghouls with about 5 reavers in there.... have they gone soft or something, didn't seem to have much of a problem dispatching those.... They usually do some damage singly!

Although good old Dogmeat was distracting them for me
    What difficulty do you have it on?
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      Oh, that and the shotgun wedding in Fallout 2. Especially if you were playing a female character for the lesbian shotgun wedding. >.>
      Even funnier; go back to the old guy who instigated the shotgun part of said wedding if When you Divorce/Kill off/Sell into slavery your spouse, and give him the bad news that she 'passed on'

He'll drop dead of a heart attack, on the spot.

(Also, if you Heal the wounded Brahmin just north of his slaughterhouse and bring her to meet him, he'll process her into 400 pieces of jerky. Oodles of dead weight, but hey, at 2-5$ per, I ain't complaining one Bit.)

Also, a personal favourite weapon in all the fallout games is the .223 pistol. *Boom-Splat* Is a good descriptor of its firepower. Plus it looks like Deckard's gun from Blade Runner.

Comment

• That was funny.

I'm playing Starfleet Commander in the background most of the day when I'm at a computer. It's one of those free games you can play on Facebook, though they have a standalone site. It's a throwaway game as far as I'm concerned. Consider the situation where you get better and better ships. X being basic, Y being pretty good, and Z being damned impressive.

We're arranging a group attack on a neutral dude some distance away and I offered to come in on the fray. Chat went a little like this:

S: Arranging for an assalt. I checked with battlecalc and we should just win.
        R: fancy me turning up? I can make it in time.
        S Invite sent.
        C: Should help. Yeah, we're talking about attacking in such and such hours.
        R: Mmm, didn't realise you can see allied fleets in a group assault. Since there was enough time, I could send in some heavy bombers (low level grade Y ships) as well to help with the defences.
        S: Holy crap! Raps is sending in his (upper) level Y ships! Victory is assured!

R: Dude, not all of them...

I'm not far from level Z ships.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Man, I've just realised I'm really picky when it comes to Fallout 3 player home mods, nearly all i have seen are either too big, too small, too full with items or too laking in shelving and storage.
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• Yay games

I used to be primarily a PC FPS guy but I've kind of expanded in the past few years. Right now my main addiction is EVE Online. I've been playing a little over a year and still utterly addicted to the game.

If I'm not playing EVE I'm either on my PS3 or 360. I'm currently working my way through the God of War revamped collection before I pick up 3. On the 360 I'm usually playing Battfield 2: Bad Company with friends. I used to spend a lot of time on Modern Warfare 2 but the way the game is played now annoys me to no end and I just don't enjoy it anymore.

I've got a handful of games I'm in the middle of and trying to find time to finish like Borderlands, Darksiders and others. I haven't even had a chance to open up my copy of Bayonetta. So many games and so very little time to play them all. Well that and all my free time seems to be spent on EVE. Damn you internet space ships!!!!!

Sort of unrelated but is anyone going to be attending PAX East? I'll be there this weekend and I am fairly psyched
            Last edited by Ravenzfire; 03-23-2010, 10:55 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• I still play a myriad of old school games such as Warcraft 3, first Unreal tourny, the awesome Metal Gear Solid series (still haven't played MGS 4 ), and Super Smash Bros. Melee (it's a fun party game when all of you are hammered).

Online, I play CoD: MW 2 and Guild Wars. It keeps me busy.
              In the slot machine of life, I am the WILD symbol.

Comment

• Quoth TonyF View Post
                first Unreal tourny, the awesome Metal Gear Solid series (still haven't played MGS 4 )
                Unreal Tournament - Took a long time before I was forgiven for introducing my friend to three things.

1 - Shock Rifle Combo - Ball shot first, then smack it with the singe shot. His hiding behind the corner didn't work to well.
                2 - Rocket launcher - Full 6 shot spread, he had nowhere to hide lol.
                3 - Redeemer - Cue a very loud, very surprised "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

As for Metal Gear Solid - I loved running around once I'd unlocked the stealth suit, and slapping the guards. Not killing them, just *Punch* followed by the "Huh?"

The next one, it was funny shooting them in the leg with the Dart gun and watching them limp/drag the leg around.

Yeah, I'm twisted.
                "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

• Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                  Unreal Tournament - Took a long time before I was forgiven for introducing my friend to three things.
                  I love that game & the fun you can have with those weapons
                  Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                    1 - Shock Rifle Combo - Ball shot first, then smack it with the singe shot. His hiding behind the corner didn't work to well.
                    2 - Rocket launcher - Full 6 shot spread, he had nowhere to hide lol.
                    3 - Redeemer - Cue a very loud, very surprised "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"
                    How about the Flak Cannon Facial?

A classic way of saying hello and goodbye that is up close and personal.
                    In the slot machine of life, I am the WILD symbol.

Comment

Working...
                    X