This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
    If my boyfriend said that to me, I'd ask him when he installed a bathtub big enough for one person, let alone two.
    We don't even have a bathtub! Or a house, for that matter...
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
      We don't even have a bathtub! Or a house, for that matter...
      We don't have a house, either. We don't even live together, yet, which would add to my confusion. Also, he doesn't even begin to have the skills necessary to install a bathtub, also adding to my confusion.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

• Of course, maybe that's the goal. Confuse them so much they don't know if you are being romantic, creepy, stoned, or just really tired.

Last night, when hubby and I were waiting for my prescription to be filled and wandering the store, some chick walked up to him and asked him out. He said "no, I'm married".
        She said "like the bitch will even know."
        I walked over to where they were (I was looking at movies) and was like "Oh, the bitch knows, get away from my husband." She huffed and walked off. She had one of those shuffly-waddley walks, it was funny to watch her walk away.

Not really a dating story, but I thought I'd share.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

• Here's something interesting.

I'm on a dating website, and I get an email that says that a member wants to meet me. When I have a moment I go to the site and find out who it is. It is the woman who broke my heart many times because of her drug use (I posted that story on page 22 of this thread).

Oh, and the pictures she used for her profile are her frickin' police mugshots.
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
            Now that's class .

Comment

Truth in badvertising!
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I only have one story... and it's no where near as bad as half of these.

Basically I dated this guy in HS. I live in WA, he lived in OR. He was really nice, supper sweet and attentive... and then I started realizing how bat S*it crazy he was ((at least on my scale of crazy)) he was a pathological liar. Basically lied to everyone, about everything, to make himself look good ((he tried to tell his friends that I was an Art major, just graduated with my Masters etc, when I had only just gotten into College)) I found out later he lied to me about a lot of stuff too.
                Then he got supper possessive. As in, if I didn't call him twice a day he would freak out and get really hurt and pathetic...and if I went and hung out with my guy friends he would call me every twenty min or so. If I didn't answer he would accuse me of...well you know. The final straw though. I have a guy friend I hang out with a lot, he is about 8 years older than me, but he taught me how to paint and has basically been my mentor for all my art. There are NO feelings of "I'd hit that" between us. He see's me as the female reincarnation of himself, and I see him as my big brother. ^_^ but they guy I was dating HATED that I hung out with him. He went as far as sending him a threatening e-mail, telling him to never talk to me again.
                My friend, came to me and asked me if I would be offended if he told my Boy off, I said go ahead, he's being an ass. So he did...which resulted in ANOTHER violent e-mail, and him calling me and telling me to quit hanging out with Art Friend. It took me about 3 days after that to tell him to get bent.
                Then he called me off an on being passive-aggressive, alternating between "I want you back" and "See how great I'm doing with you.".... oh and of course accusing me of cheating on him multiple times.

*sigh* And then I met The Beau and lived happily ever after. lol
                "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                -Red

Comment

Either she got much better mugshots than the rest of us most people, or she does not understand that those pictures are not attractive.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
                    Either she got much better mugshots than the rest of us most people, or she does not understand that those pictures are not attractive.
                    She doesn't understand that they aren't attractive.

Boy, they aren't.
                    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Working...
                    X