Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question...since I'm more likely to receive cards from my work address than my home address (our local post office is a bunch of crack monkies, I don't even go to them to mail friendly letters), would that be all right to use? Short of a major happening within the next few months, I'll probably still be here for the foreseeable future.

Edit: I'll still be sure to get mine mailed out through the reputable office, no worries there. I just don't want to say I didn't get anyone's card when I did and the post office lady's dog ate it (has happened!).
    Last edited by MystyGlyttyr; 09-10-2008, 03:16 PM.
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Work addresses or PO Boxes are fine.
      "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Cool beans, PM sent! Hopefully correctly!
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Oh my. I must do this. Now my made-out-of-boredom holiday collage cards can have homes!
          Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Cool!! I love homemade cards.

I will probably be making mine again.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Since I work 3 jobs I need to get started now -- I have a strange question -- do we sign with real names or screen names only? I might invest in some address lables with screenname if need be. ;-) (yep, I'm lazy!!!!!)
              ANNIE

Every day I work with you is two days of therapy!!!!!

Comment

Oooh! I'll absolutely have to do this, if I can convince my slightly paranoid father to allow me to give out our address like that. I've been dying to do something arts-n-craftsy lately.

To the crafts store!
                All that glitters has a high refractive index.

The meat is rotten, but the booze is holding out.
                -> Computer translation of "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

Comment

Quoth anniesbar View Post
                  I have a strange question -- do we sign with real names or screen names only?
                  It's probably better for the post office if we use real names in the addresses, but I sign my card with both my real and screen name.

Quoth Lioness Blackfire View Post
                  if I can convince my slightly paranoid father to allow me to give out our address like that.
                  We've been doing this for quite a few years now and haven't had any problems yet.
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                    We've been doing this for quite a few years now and haven't had any problems yet.
                    I'll be sure to mention that to him!
                    All that glitters has a high refractive index.

The meat is rotten, but the booze is holding out.
                    -> Computer translation of "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

Comment

Well, I'll give this a shot o have sent my details in.

Now, I better get on the phone to my stationary wholesaler to get some cards in.
                      Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

Yay! I barely missed signing up last year and regretted it. I already have cards bought! I can't wait to decorate my work cube with cool cards from cool people here.

Comment

I won't be making cards - I have ZERO artistic ability...
                          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I have artistic ability

im just LAZY

ive made cards twice, once they were very cool but I spent hours upon hours on them

2 years ago I made very simple cards and they still took me yonks!!!

last year I went the lazy route and just brought the damn things and did them on my lunch break, I WILL be the first to get them out this year though (I think I was third last year)

Im starting to look for the cards already and as soon as I get the address I will be racing :P
                            ohhh isnt it sad that I get competitive over christmas cards!!
                            I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                              It's probably better for the post office if we use real names in the addresses
                              Oh, so USPS might think it's strange to mail letters to an Evil Queen, a Jester, a RetailWorkhorse, a Juwl?
                              "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                              Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

So I have a question.

So many of you guys are talking such creative projects. LOL is it ok just to send a plain ole card? I don't want someone to take the huge time to do something special and then look at mine like "Oh..."

And on a happy note I can save money on the lot of you Omerhawians.
                                Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Working...
                                X