X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
    awwww! !que romantico! /
    Ok, yes, it mostly is. But his timing could be better, like when I'm NOT handing him a plate of food, or telling him something important.
    What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

My husband has the centeral heterochromia the center of his eyes are brown and outsides are blue, our daughter's eyes are the same brown and blue. I just call them flowers.
      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Doesn't everyone have a background iris color and a "flower" of another color? Or do I just think that because A) I do and B) I'm not very observant. My background is dark teal blue and the ring around the pupil and the stuff that fans out (looks like a filigree overlay, I guess) is olive green. The ring around the iris is really just where the green ends. I also have a pumpkin-colored spot at the top edge of my right iris, but it doesn't go into the white. Is that an eye freckle?
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          I have golden brown eyes with green mixed in to them.....so, hazel?
          Mine have always been listed on my license as hazel -- iirc, they tend to vary in color based on ambient light and the dominant colors around me...I tried to take a pic but my camera's battery just died. Will edit later ^_^
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
          X