This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's fathers day, WHY ARE YOU BUSY.

My restaurant was slammed today. I had a full section within 8 minutes of opening our doors and I finally got down to two tables around 2pm.

These three women come in, only want water (with lots of lemon) of course... They order salads and lettuce wraps.

Our food wait at the time was 47 minutes, the hostess was telling people this before they accepted a table. By the time the ordered the wait was down to 25 minutes our spec is 12 minutes but it's fathers day, we are slammed, most people were okay with that.

These women were just the sour bitter kind of people that make me want to live in cave.

1 was unhappy our lettuce wraps, came wrapped in lettuce. She thought it was a WRAP with lettuce, not a wrap made of lettuce.

The other lady was unhappy that when she asked for the quinoa on the side, it wasn't put on a separate plate but in a rammikan on the plate.

They were also mad I didn't bring new lemons with every water refill. They were very angry that they had to wait 25 minutes for a salad because "it's not that busy" we had almost every single table full.

I swear it's always the salad and water tables at my run me ragged and leave me $3.
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

My job is just about the same thing.

MUST have free sides (ranch, blue cheese, red sauce, etc.)
    answer NO sorry we have charged for sauce side for 10 years now.

HOW long does it take to make, cook and deliver a pizza???
    answer not that long BUT there are 30 orders ahead of you AND YES we did quote you a LONG delivery time AND this is a weekend night OR during a home game OR the weather is very crappy or....or...or

wash, rinse, repeat
    Last edited by Racket_Man; 06-20-2016, 04:38 AM.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
      They were also mad I didn't bring new lemons with every water refill.
      These do not sound like people who need more lemons. Maybe some vodka.

I know their type. At my work these would be the people who ask for a quarter yard and then fuss and fuss over the edge being straight (I gave you a little bit extra!) or some very slight imperfection (it's cheap fabric, get over it) and then complain that the color isn't an exact match to the sample they brought. There would also be a tantrum over coupons. Some people enjoy being unhappy, I think.
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Working...
      X