Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got the equivalent of the friends and family rate. That guy is not my friend, nor my family. Besides, he argued with me about what a suite is. He doesn't get any additional help from me.

Hotels are supposed to let you check in anytime before they run their audit (usually around 2am). It's normal procedure to cancel a room if you're not there by midnight, but if you still show up then you can still get checked into a room.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Okay.

What constitutes a "suite" anyways?
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
        I'm sure there is a very interesting story behind that...
        Why yes. Yes there is.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
          Okay.

What constitutes a "suite" anyways?
          In our hotel it's a room with your choice of beds King or Queen or two queens, a full sized fridge, microwave, bar sink, ect. The rooms with multiple beds have full sized kitchens in them; a stove, oven, dish washer, that sorta thing. I consider the ones with a full kitchen a Suite and the ones with just a mini fridge, microwave and bar sink Mini-Suites.

Quoth Jester View Post
          Why yes. Yes there is.
          Then spill the beans and tell us!
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Then spill the beans and tell us!
            thank you EQ, that's kinda what I was getting to and just didn't want to just out right say it... but sense you already did, yeah Jester, this sounds like a good story
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
            X