X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new tata(ettes) are here!

I'm so excited!
    I had a crap year medically last year, including a bi-lateral breast lumpectomy (two surgerys - one to get them both out and another a month later to get a better margin on one of them). I had to wait six months to heal before I could order the prosthesis's (sp?). They sent one of them the wrong size/style so I had to wait even longer. I just heard that they have now sent the correct one (the left on was correct the first time). So far, I get to keep "the girls", but they are not the same as they once were so these prosthetics are essentially "cutlets" sort of. I know it is silly to be so happy, but I am.

If it makes you feel good, then it's not silly to be happy about it! I'm glad that you got what you liked. And congratulations!

Comment

Yes, it's most critical that you're healthy: but quality of life is very important as well. If these make you feel more like yourself; then I'm very, very happy for you.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
      X