This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Has 1,100 Guests at Their Wedding

A Canadian couple decides to get married at The Cat House on the Kings. Their wedding was witnessed by 1,100 feline residents.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Cute it may be...this is a warning to that guy. Namely, "You just married a capital-C capital-L Cat Lady. And forever shall they dominate your destiny. Fifty years from now, you'll just be the biggest kitty in her pack. I hope you like the taste of kibble."
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Eric, I agree!
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

The wedding would be off if my bride to be wanted to do this. I am not a cat person.
        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Somehow, I wouldn't put that past Mrs. TGK. The banquet would likely include tuna
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
            The banquet would likely include tuna
            Public service announcement. Although cats LOVE tuna, it's missing some of the key nutrients they need. Think of it as "cat candy" - a tasty treat, but shouldn't be a major part of their diet.

More stereotypes to break: Carrots in large quantities are bad for rabbits, milk in large quantities is bad for cats, and cheese is bad for mice.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
            X