This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knickers to you too

Small children have 'accidents', especially when they're just making the transition from pull-ups to proper, real briefs. We all know that. These things happen.

But when they do, who on earth thinks that the right place to leave the soggy / soiled ones is on a supermarket shelf next to various food items?

Nice. Really nice.

What with that, clearing up the aftermath of someone 'exploding' in one of the bathrooms, and today's litter pick haul which included a condom that had obviously been on a recent tour of duty (it's the sheer romance that gets me, a supermarket car park of all places) today has been..... different......
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

That's all I gotta say
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Oooo pooo paah dooo!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I sure wish I could say that I'm shocked.

Comment

My favorite would be SC's, who when asked to change their child in the bathroom (vs., say a table in a restaurant), refuse, because the "bathroom is gross"... FFS, unless the bathroom is like an outhouse after its been tipped over, how could it possibly be worse than the diaper itself?

Comment

My friends who have kids would change the baby in the car if the bathroom didn't have a changing table. Some had waterproof mats, but others just laid down a blanket on the seat and poof! Problem solved. One of my friends had to go find a different bathroom because she had walked, so didn't have a car, and I guess the stroller wouldn't work? But you know what none of them did? None of them left a diaper anywhere other than the garbage.

For a long time, our bathroom at work didn't have a changing table. Insane, considering our target shopper. I'd often walk out of the break room and see a parent changing their kid on one of our carts that we use for stocking. I mean, I guess that was okay. But I dunno, I didn't like their attitude of "well, you didn't supply a changing table, so I HAVE TO DO THIS, screw you." Just rubbed me wrong.
            Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Well they don't have the excuse in our store of the bathrooms being gross, or there being no changing table. The baby changing room is next to the bathrooms, but separate, so that parents of either sex can use it. The bathrooms (and changing room) are checked every hour, and cleaned every two hours (or more often if needed) and I know they're properly cleaned because I'm the one doing the cleaning.

No, I think this was more a case of someone not wanting to interrupt their shopping to either take their child to the bathroom, or deal with the consequences when the 'accident' happened. Because as we all know, once the sacred ritual of shopping has started, it must not be broken until completion, or the very fabric of time and space will be rent asunder.
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

This article pretty much sums it up: http://www.mommyish.com/2015/09/25/s...es-restaurant/

Anyone who does something like the OP mentioned to be forced to eat the food they contaminated.
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                X