X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 8 worst wrestling themes...

Some of these...ha ha ha ha ha!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGDosyr7NXo
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

8 - Yup. That was a terrible theme for a terrible faction.
    7 - Sigh. WCW so what can you expect?
    6 - More WCW. And ... yeah, not a very good song.
    5 - Catchy, but a bad theme, yeah...
    4 - Eh. Yeah. Blegh.
    3 - Hahaha. I was wondering if this was going to make the list.
    2 - HAHAHA. Yup, terrible song.

HMs - Not a fit to the character; Yup, generic af; Also generic af; bad and racist; I don't really think this one's that bad; hey f*ck you that's a good one

1 - If this song had not been on the list, I would have called bullshit.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      8 - Yup. That was a terrible theme for a terrible faction.
      7 - Sigh. WCW so what can you expect?
      6 - More WCW. And ... yeah, not a very good song.
      5 - Catchy, but a bad theme, yeah...
      4 - Eh. Yeah. Blegh.
      3 - Hahaha. I was wondering if this was going to make the list.
      2 - HAHAHA. Yup, terrible song.

HMs - Not a fit to the character; Yup, generic af; Also generic af; bad and racist; I don't really think this one's that bad; hey f*ck you that's a good one

1 - If this song had not been on the list, I would have called bullshit.
      This list could have been WAY longer..."Biscuits and Gravy" cracked me up, though, and Rob Conway's did, too.

He's right about the "Sound Effect" ones though.

I'm gonna have to see if he has an 8 best entrance themes...

Though Booker T's didn't really seem to go. I mean, he had the "Can you Dig it, Sucka?!" in there, which was cool, but the rest of it was, I don't know, too "boppy".

Some of my favorites, in no particular order and off the top of my head, are things like the Macho Man's entrance (Pomp & Circumstance??), Jericho's, Undertaker's, Stone Cold's.
      Last edited by mjr; 08-31-2016, 01:17 PM.
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

I'd be really hard pressed to pick a favorite entrance theme list myself. Sometimes it's the sum total of the entrance that makes it, imo.

But on my current list of favorites...
        From WWE: Gallows & Anderson "Omen in the Sky", Brock Lesnar "Next Big Thing", Kevin Owens "Fight", Sami Zayn "Worlds Apart"

From NXT: Shinsuke Nakamura "The Rising Sun" (especially the Lee England Jr version), Bobby Roode "Glorious Domination", Samoa Joe "Destroyer", D.I.Y. "Chrome Hearts", Rich Swann "Can You Handle This?"

From NJPW: Shinsuke Nakamura "Subconscious", Kazuchika Okada "Rainmaker"

From Indies: Hallowicked "Never Wake Up", The Flood/Jimmy Jacobs "Rising Tide"
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
        X