X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another "In What Universe Is This Acceptable" Incident

https://consumerist.com/2016/09/08/j...during-flight/

From the article: "When the flight attendants tell a plane full of passengers that smoking is prohibited onboard, perhaps they should clarify that lighting anything on fire is not okay. Some people could probably use a reminder, like the traveler accused of using a lighter to set two blankets aflame during a JetBlue flight."

Just when you think humanity simply can't sink any lower nature creates a bigger idiot...

And there is something that will probably be on RDA this upcoming Monday.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

If it's a DIY electric blanket she's after, she's doing it wrong.

Yep. . . . grab a shovel, folks. The stupid is past six feet deep and getting deeper.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Two memorable lines I collected on this forum come to mind:
        "You're not supposed to take the whole bottle of Extra-Strength Stupid at once." - HYHYBT
        "We now know who had a heaping bowl of carnation instant dumbass for breakfast, don't we?" - LillFilly

Or one swiped from TVTropes:
        "...people so imbecilic that it's a wonder they haven't died in freak nail clipper accidents, and people whose emotional control is one step removed from 'poo-flinging monkey'." - GamerFromJump
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
          Two memorable lines I collected on this forum come to mind:
          "You're not supposed to take the whole bottle of Extra-Strength Stupid at once." - HYHYBT
          "We now know who had a heaping bowl of carnation instant dumbass for breakfast, don't we?" - LillFilly
          I'm swiping those for my quotefile.
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

That quote of mine applies every single work day!!!
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
              That quote of mine applies every single work day!!!
              Are we talking about sucktomers, co-irkers, manglement, or all of the above?
              Last edited by Seanette; 09-13-2016, 03:50 AM.
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                Are we talking about sucktomers, co-irkers, manglement, or all of the above?
                Yes.

As I always said when we were expecting to idjits who asked, Do you want a boy or a girl?"
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Ah, the mathematician's answer.

Comment

Working...
                  X