Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to maintain his image, and the image his manufacturer's are trying for.

X Brand Cocaine! Good no matter what orifice you shove it in!

Comment

It's just good to know that drug dealers keep up on current events.
      "Sometimes, I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!"

Comment

Wow even dealers have so much time on their hands that they can complain about the most mundane things.

But great post, laughed my arse off.
        Am I sad because I am looking forward to the day when the people I will be dealing with will no longer be able to talk back?

Comment

Quoth LambChop View Post
          Quoted for truth. *stops at the store everymorning before work for a 1ltr bottle of the sweet, green liquid*

On a side note, try Mt. Dew and vodka sometime. I call it a 'Dew Driver.'
          If I drank, that'd be an awesome one
          Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Oh my banana cream pie, I'd love to have seen that retraction as printed:

"Danjo's newspaper made an error in a recent police blotter entry. We had stated that Druggie McDrugenstein was arrested for possession of crack with intent to sell. He was actually arrested for possession of cocaine with intent to sell.

Danjo's newspaper apologizes for and regrets the error, and apologizes to all local crack fiends who may have thought they'd found a new dealer."
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Oh my banana cream pie, I'd love to have seen that retraction as printed:

"Danjo's newspaper made an error in a recent police blotter entry. We had stated that Druggie McDrugenstein was arrested for possession of crack with intent to sell. He was actually arrested for possession of cocaine with intent to sell.

Danjo's newspaper apologizes for and regrets the error, and apologizes to all local crack fiends who may have thought they'd found a new dealer."

that reminds me of one of Jay Leno's Headlines that he found

"last week we had printed that officer (name) was a defective for the police force, that was obviously a typo and we apologize for the mix up, the sentence was supposed to read that office (name) was a detective for the police farce."

back on topic, was Mr. McDrugenstein happy that his reputation of dealing cocaine and not crack is once again in tact?
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Kyree View Post
                Mt. Dew for the win.

have you tried the three new flavors? awesomeness in a 20 oz bottle
                Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth Danjo View Post
                  ME: I'll have to check the report the police gave me, but I'm assuming you didn't get arrested for possesion of crack with intent to sell?
                  SC: F--- No!
                  ME: I very sorry...
                  SC: It was powder coccaine.
                  ME: Uh...oh...kay...
                  SC: What are you gonna do about it?
                  ME: Well...I'll be sure to post a retraction and apology in the next issue.
                  SC: All right then, (Sounding pleased) Thank you.
                  ME: Uh..noooo problem.

So we did, we ran a retraction and gave our sincerest apologies for calling Mr. Drugglestein a crack dealer when he was really a coke dealer. I'm sure a heavy burden has been lifted from his shoulders.
                  Talk about shameless self-promotion!
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post

I haven't, we JUST got them in today. I'm a little scared to try them. But its a good deal at 2 20oz for 2 dollars.

Which one do you suggest?

Also: Congrats on getting this turned into a Strip!
                    Last edited by Plaidman; 06-04-2008, 07:22 AM.
                    Military Spouse Support.
                    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Bramblerose View Post
                      Well, yes, 1) crack gets much longer sentences, and 2) allegedly only rich white folk do powder coccaine. I suppose he doesn't want to offend his clientele?
                      actually, they reduced crack sentences to be closer to powder coke sentences because it was deemed to racially discriminate against black crack users

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
                        And, I would imagine, quite the difference between rock and powdered cocaine.

Yeah, baking soda...

No seriously... that's it.
                        <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post

Ug. I hate the new ones. I don't know if it's the Ginsing they put in it, or what, but they all dry my lips out. Ever feel your lips dry out while you're drinking? It does funny things o the mind, it does.

Bring back the origional Pitch Black flavor, dammit! Heaven in a bottle!
                          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
                            Yeah, baking soda...

No seriously... that's it.
                            That reminds me, a co-worker once had a guy come in looking for powdered sherbert because some people at a party wanted to buy cocaine off him.

Comment

I am not big on those new Dew flavors, tastes like drinking a bottle of sweet tarts in liquid form. They are cheap here though, we sell them buy one get two free at my store comes to $1.55 after tax.

OT: That is hilarious.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                                Bring back the origional Pitch Black flavor, dammit! Heaven in a bottle!
                                Ug. Pitch Black 2 was even worst. There was a reason why it was only .50 cents at my place for a bit. Even then we still had to send CASES back. No-one wanted it. Not even at that price for a .20 oz.
                                Military Spouse Support.
                                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
                                X