Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try, but I make no guarantees. But I'll run by Michael's or Wal-Mart and see if I can find some quilting squares that'll make my life easy.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I wonder if I could send some fabric over from Ausland
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I'll do it. I have vacation next week.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I've got a few craft/fabric stores around here, I'll just go into the city on one of my days off this week and see what I can pick up.
          Last edited by Kara; 07-03-2011, 02:50 PM.
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            I just took a look around and I don't have any flannels any more. Damn mothers throwing away your stuff before it reaches its highest value grumble mutter mutter.... Ah well, there's a Hobby Lobby not too far away from me.
            You're so freakin' cute, Irv.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Count me in too, please. I'll go get some fabric. In fact I think I'll get extra, and make a plaid angel for my Christmas tree this year.
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                He'd like one with kitties all over it. I'll look for that shortly, I may wind up going to Wally World this evening anyways.
                I guarantee you that JoAnn has lots of kitty-themed fabric in the quilting section; I've put away enough bolts of it! Don't know about VoldeMart, though.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Since it's a small square of fabric, I figured it would just be whatever the cost of a stamp is. I do live in Central US, so it might be a little bit more pricey for our overseas neighbors. Still cheaper then mailing a huge package, though.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Do you need to box up a piece of fabric, or is an envelop acceptable?

I don't mail things very often.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

It's just a small piece, so I'm sure it would fit folded in an envelope.

Comment

Count me in. I asked my mom to send me a couple pieces of fabric...she's a quilter and has been quilting and sewing for close to 30 years so she has a huuuuge collection of fabrics, including some adorable kitty prints. I'm sure she'll have something cute and unique. I won't get it for a week or two, though.

Question, if the fabric is dark and a black sharpie won't show up on it, will the oil-based sharpie paint pens work?

Comment

I will try and find something. I would like to do this.
                          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

I'd like to do this too. I'll see if I can find any plaid color fabric and a marker.

Comment

Maggie, as long as it isn't water soluable, then the ink won't wash out. I'm not sure about the sharpie paint pens, I've never used them. It should say somewhere on the label though.

Comment

Can we include our screen names with the message? I'd like to write;

You are Plaidman and you are missed.
                                Always, Evil Queen.
                                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
                                X