Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, Shpepper, that phoenix is beautiful.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

I looked for a specific one for you. You truly have risen from the ashes and been reborn as the beautiful woman you have always been. Don't ever stop believing in yourself. You are such an inspiration.

Comment

Kara, there aren't words to describe how incredible you are.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
          I wrote this so I wouldn't cry. And many of the responses made me cry anyway
          Ahhh, but the GOOD kind of tears are sooooo much better!!
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

*Raises his drink* To Kara, who proved that, while things may look bleak, there is always a light in the darkness.
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

I had the same idea as Shpepper, lol...just a couple days late. I modified the one I found just a bit.

"We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Awesome. Saved that pic and just put it on my FB wall

Comment

Bravo! Bravo! I bow to you in reverence and awe, as the strong person so many of us knew you were, and that you are only recently discovering yourself that you are.

And I shall add another Phoenix image to those already posted, as I think you have certainly earned it:

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Okay, yall are making me create a new folder for phoenix pictures lol

Comment

<big hugs to Kara>

I guess you could say....you've learned to kick some ash.

But in all seriousness, you're a freakin heroine to us all.
                      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                        I guess you could say....you've learned to kick some ash.
                        She really has fired up some of the people here!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Phoenixes are awesome.
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                          X