Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Padlock the candy. Require adult supervision for all candy purchases.
    Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

Here in England we call it Pick 'n' Mix. At the cinema it is expensive £1.15 for 100g.

My pet peeves with customers who buy it:

When the price won't register on the till:
      “It must be free”
      Partner/spouse/friend: “You’ve got too much, you must have broken the scales.”

SCs putting their finger under the top of the scales so they’ll pay less, or lifting their sweets slightly.
      This means the till won't register because the scales are fluctuating. This just slows down the process. I must have really scowled at a SC who did this this week because an old guy waiting in the queue said to his wife, "He's not amused."

Take your drink off the scales. I don’t want to weigh it with your pick 'n' mix – it’ll cost a fortune.

You filled a pick n mix bag to capacity – of course it is going to cost a lot! Don't sound so suprised.
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth adarhysenthe View Post
        You and me both. Though I have a date tonight with the comic book store manager... But he might be too old for me. We shall see (he's 36, I'm 22).

I'm so glad I have today off, I can't deal with so many morons in a row...and I only posted half the stories. More will be forthcoming.

"Worst customers ever!"

Comment

Working...
        X