This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually had to stand up for an SC

This customer was a big jerk, making all kinds of threats, going on and on about how angry he was. I would have been angry too, but he also had that entitlement thing going, and just an all around bad attitude that went beyond angry, which is why I say SC.

So, SC called in and started off saying that he was really p*ssed. He said that his car wouldn't start and the guy at Road Service told him that it was because he left the lights on. SC insisted that he didn't and he wanted another car brought out to him. He said that the Road Service agent told him that he would never bring him a car.

Anyway, this doesn't sound like our road service. I told him I would call him back, at which point he made even more threats and ranted some more. I finally got him off my line and called Road Service.

Sure enough, the agent (SRSA-Sucky Road Service Agent) went on and on about how the customer left his lights on and that he would send out a jump, but not another car. I told him what the customer said and how he didn't feel like the car was trustworthy and wanted another car, and SRSA refused to send out another car.

I finally had to say "So, you're antagonizing a customer to prove a point?" Let's be honest, it was a p*ssing contest between SC and SRSA and I was in the middle of it and getting awfully wet.

He said that he would send out another car but that he would jump the old one and prove his point.

Whatever.

I really hated sticking up for SC, but SRSA left me no choice.
    Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
    ~Oscar Wilde

Ah, but he wouldn't have BEEN a SC if he hadn't been primed and detonated by SRSA. I truly sympathize with what you probably had to put up with, but I'd have just been more pissed at the Agent for dumping this guy on me.
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
      I'd have just been more pissed at the Agent for dumping this guy on me.
      Yeah, feel free to whip it out and spray away, but don't use me as a shield. The customer may be wrong but if you're not the one to have the final say in sending him to hell, then back off and don't irritate him to that point.
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
      Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Working...
      X