X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Mother Nature Is The Sucky One

SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIA-

A group of patrons at Moby Dick's, a popular waterfront restaurant, have their quiet Sunday brunch ruined by a rogue wave:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWLIfYB41AU

BAY OF BISCAY, OFF THE COAST OF SPAIN / FRANCE-

View from the bridge as a 600-700 foot bulk freighter fights its way through a violent winter storm. Check out the scary footage past the 4:15 mark:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX3kFCgvKp4

As you can see, Mother Nature often makes a lousy customer and an even worse co-worker!
    Last edited by GreaseMonkey; 04-26-2014, 04:05 AM.

I saw another angle of the first one actually. The stupid part was the people were sitting there commenting on how the wave is going to do exactly that and they just sit there and take it.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
      I saw another angle of the first one actually. The stupid part was the people were sitting there commenting on how the wave is going to do exactly that and they just sit there and take it.
      These folks were sitting right in front of the window for Pete's sake. And they actually thought the wave wouldn't crash through the window?????

This IMHO takes stupidity to a whole new level. Buncha dumbasses.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I like these two comments:

You'd think if you have a business or restaurant that close to the ocean that you'd have some glass installed that can take whatever the ocean throws at it.
        Even a boat?
        XD
        Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Working...
        X