This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer's mistakes

I have 2 stories of customers mistakes and i only worked 1day so far.

#1 Saturday at about 7 am. I just got up to the customer service desk(CD).

SC comes up screaming I don't even understand him at first. He is that loud and pissed.

ME- Sir Can I help you?

SC-yes this fuckin store ripped me off. Charging me to much tax on my bill. How much money do you money taken hogs take from people? Get me a mother fucking manager now. I mean now.

Mngr is barely in sight(I called the one that takes no shit) when SC starts yelling again.

M-Sir I can't understand you. If you stop yelling I am sure I can help you.

SC-you would be yelling too if you were ripped off. I am a hard working man. I own my own business. I don't need to be ripped off by some fuckin asshole.

Sc hands a manager a piece of paper that he printed that he put his purchases in. His paper shows a $3 difference in tax.
    Manager takes it in to accounting. Come out a few mins later gives me a wink.

SC-I see no fucking money in your hand. I better get a refund.

M- When you put your items in your fancy computer program YOU forgot to enter the Soda. There is taxes on the soda.

SC grabs the paper and runs.

#2 not 3 hrs later a lady comes up to me at CD. I can just tell this is going to be good by the look on her face.

SC-I came to pick up my cake and its not here. I want to know why and how you are going to fix it.

I call the bakery. The bakery manager came back from lunch and was looking into it already. She came up.

M-Hi maam. I pulled your order. It says here that you want the cake for Sunday the 10th.
    SC- umm no when I ordeedr the cake I said Saturday. Who the hell as a birthday party on Sunday.
    M- Well I took the order and I remember you telling me the 10th. I said back to you Sunday the 10th and you said yes. You signed the order with the pick up date being Sunday the 10th.

SC- I would never be so stupid. I am a smart lady don't cha know.

M-You are more that welcome to pick a cake from our case.

SC -NEVER.
    At this time Sc's husband shows up. He found the groc list from last week. On the paper is says order cake for the 10th.

SC- Fuck this place.

"Who has a birthday party on Sunday"?

Uhm, how about people who a) have a birthday that falls on a Sunday, b) can't get time off work until Sunday to celebrate it, c) can only get friends and/or family together on a Sunday to celebrate, d) just like the laid back feel of a Sunday afternoon, e) all of the above?
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Gotta love it when customers get all righteously enraged and then find they've got noplace to unload it ... except on themselves.

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
        "Who has a birthday party on Sunday"?

Uhm, how about people who a) have a birthday that falls on a Sunday, b) can't get time off work until Sunday to celebrate it, c) can only get friends and/or family together on a Sunday to celebrate, d) just like the laid back feel of a Sunday afternoon, e) all of the above?
        ^ yup. My gf is having her birthday part on a Sunday because it's the only day off we share together. None of her friends thought it was weird.

Righteous indignation FAIL on both their parts!

Comment

Quoth camjuniper View Post
          Righteous indignation FAIL on both their parts!
          Agreed! If they would calm down enough to look their paperwork over properly before storming into the store guns blazing, they'd see their errors without losing face. Everybody makes mistakes. Letting your temper overtake your brain is the problem.
          SC- I would never be so stupid. I am a smart lady don't cha know.
          "Smart" means nothing when you flip out like that.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
            At this time Sc's husband shows up. He found the groc list from last week. On the paper is says order cake for the 10th.

SC- Fuck this place.

I feel bad for the husband... he probably got an earfull when they got home for making her look bad in front of "the help".

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
              SC-I see no fucking money in your hand. I better get a refund.
              M - Indeed, Sir, I did not bring any fucking money. That is because this is the customer service department, not a brothel. That's down the street, go two blocks, and hang a left down the alley with no street lights. Then, just wait; they'll find you.
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Who the hell as a birthday party on Sunday.
                Christmas falls on Sunday in 2016...
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Mine is sometimes. Depending on when Easter is.
                  The angels have the phone box.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                    Christmas falls on Sunday in 2016...
                    CRAP another Christmas Eve that I have to work.
                    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

"Who has a birthday party on a sunday?"
                      Roughly 40% of our customer base. Saturday and Sunday are the 2 busiest days of the week at the arena since most parents can't be buggered having a birthday party on a school night, it seems.
                      Violets are blue,
                      Roses are red,
                      I bequeath to thee...
                      A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
                        SC- Who the hell as a birthday party on Sunday.
                        That will be me this year. My birthday is on a Sunday this year. It will be the ninth time my birthday has fallen on a Sunday.
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
                          Get me a mother fucking manager now. I mean now.
                          Ever wish you had some way to tip off the manager, so when he came out he could tell the SC: "Hi, I'm Oedipus - how can I help you?"
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                            "Hi, I'm Oedipus - how can I help you?"
                            Oedipus Rocks!
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                              Oedipus Rocks!

I dunno... I always thought he was kind of a motherf*cker.

Comment

Working...
                              X