This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Little Bits

Trying to go back to classes in the morning. Wish me luck with the added stress of catching up after rolling my car :/ thanks for everyone who has been praying for me. It means a lot

Comment

UPDATE:

Little Bits saw the Orthopedic Surgeon yesterday. Good new is she did not tear anything in her shoulder. The two large knots that are on her chest and back are her muscles being swollen from the injuries she received. The bad news is, in addition to what they told her in the ER there are 8 cracked ribs.

Her biggest issue right now is her short term memory. It is kind of messing with her being able to do well in classes. Her professors are working with her though to get her through this

Comment

My short-term memory is crap (part of the ADD) and gets worse as I get older. I've found that if I'm writing everything down, that helps. So does having an almost-to-the-minute schedule, because that way I can not think about whether or not I've done something like brush my teeth. Setting alarms on my phone also helps (i.e. pick up laundry in 30 minutes, get tea in 5 minutes, go back to work in 10 minutes...).

Comment

Working...
        X