This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Years...Tomorrow.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, 1/22/2013, will mark the six year anniversary of my first day on the job at The Bar. Making it the longest single place I've worked at. And I'm pretty damn cool with that. I've mentioned many times how much I love my job, and with a few exceptions, after six years that hasn't changed. I've told management on several occasions that I will leave there when they fire me or I move back to Phoenix, whichever comes first.

So, yeah, six years tomorrow. Woo hoo!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Congrats, Jester. May you keep loving your job.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Congrats! Having recently (while procrastinating) read every one of your previous threads, it's clear how much happier you are there than you were before.
      "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Congrats, Jester, and hopefully many more years of happiness to you!
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Yesterday was fun on a lot of levels, despite it almost being ruined by The Complaint. All in all, while there are things that do annoy me about the job (what job is perfect?), overall I really enjoy working there, and look forward to continuing working there until the day I finally pack up the U-Haul and head west, back to the Wonderful Land of AZ.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Wow, that's almost as long as I've been a CS member!! Now I feel old. I'm glad you've found something you can stick with. That's hard to find!
            "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Working...
            X