This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "At least cows are USEFUL"

I don't see SCs very often (for which I am grateful). However, today, I got to deal with one as a customer.

I went to the store after getting my ass kicked by my personal trainer at gym. The lovely cashier was busy ringing up my purchases, when this woman came up behind me in the line, and started throwing her stuff onto the belt. Ok, fine, whatever, not a big deal.

But. But then this female starts barking orders at the poor cashier, who is still busy with me, and I just knew she was going to cause issues.

So I politely piped up with "Excuse me, ma'm, but she's still busy with me. We'll be done in a few seconds, ok?"

Miss White Trash of 2017 glares at me, completely aghast at having being corrected in public, and says (in her finest South African White Trash accent) "That's RUDE!!!"

To which I replied "If anyone is rude, it's you. I was first. She's still busy with me. Wait your turn."

MWT starts blathering, and I'm tired. I'm sore. I'm sweaty. I just want to shower. So I interrupted with "You know what ma'm? I hope your day is as pleasant as you are."

Clearly, MWT is no stranger to sarcasm, and drips back with "Oh yes, it's LUVVERLY". By this point, the cashier is done with me, and as I strolled out, I said (loud enough for MWT to hear) "Stupid bitch".

Her eloquent response was to shout "COW!!!!!!" at me. My response? The title of this thread, and then I sashayed out into the parking lot while she started blubbering with apoplectic rage.

I feel like I should have asked after her "that's RUDE!" comment: "I'm sorry, did you not go to kindergarten? I mean, that's where we all learn how to wait our turn..."
    Last edited by iradney; 04-26-2017, 11:29 AM.
    The report button - not just for decoration

I bet the cashier had a very, very hard time keeping her face straight. If I'd been witness to something like that, I think I might very well hurt myself laughing, especially if I got to watch MWT have her meltdown.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I bet that carried the cashier through any SCs that came through for the rest of the day.
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

I have a feeling that Lady Heterodyne would approve of your witty riposte, OP.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

"You fight like a dairy farmer!"
          "How appropriate! You fight like a cow!"
          "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

*place "well played Sir! Meme here*
            AkaiKitsune
            Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
            X