Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Because somebody else got it cheaper, I was ripped off"...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Because somebody else got it cheaper, I was ripped off"...

I'm taking a cruise in December, and have been hanging out on a cruise forum, sucking up useful info before I leave.

Some clown on there was all upset because the fare dropped for a last-minute special, and this particular line does not do price adjustments after final payment (approx. 60 days before sailing.)

Classic SC: "I'm never sailing *cruise line* ever again!" "This is so unfair!" "Why are they ripping me off!?!?!?!" *blargle!* ELEVENTY!!!

*sigh* If you thought it was a fair price when you booked, how does it become unfair because somebody else paid less (as part of a last-minute special, no less)? I guess this person has never booked an airline ticket either, since you need a mega-dollar ticket to get the price adjusted...

This line WILL price-adjust to your heart's content prior to final payment...

SirWired

CruiseCritic? I am Aruvqan over there =)
    Explorer of the Seas 2/5/10
    Really belated honeymoon [19 years ]
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
    X