This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Ninja *laughs*

I don't really post any more, all my tales of the retail jobs are behind me. So I've become the forum ninja. Silent, moving in the shadows.. only here to read stories and send messages to Marm. Cheers.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

I say it does more then "retail".
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Yeah, but my working days are behind me altogether. Due to serious illnesses, nobody will hire me. Can't blame them when I can go into the hospital at any time. So I will just keep the supplies stocked.. just remember.. just because you don't see me *grins ebilly* doesn't mean I am not there
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        I don't really post any more, all my tales of the retail jobs are behind me. So I've become the forum ninja. Silent, moving in the shadows.. only here to read stories and send messages to Marm. Cheers.
        You're not the only ninja, I mostly lurk as I haven't been retail in years, I do all the gig stuff. Now if we had a section for that...
        Seph
        Taur10
        "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

If we did, would you ninjas compete to see who uses it the least?

Just kidding, we wuv our ninjas just as much as anyone else around here ^__^
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

slides in, removes the cookies, gives a quick squeeze to any girlies hanging about and slides out. How's that for being a ninja then?
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Silence, you fools! You draw attention to the forum ninja brotherhood!
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

*in clever disguise as a peasant* "Brotherhood, you say...? Tell me more"
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

THERE IS NO FORUM NINJA BROTHERHOOD. THERE ARE NO FORUM NINJAS. THERE IS NO WAR IN BA SING SE. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH OCEANIA.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Remember, every country has their ninjas. Japan's are the only inept ones since everyone knows about them.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                      Remember, every country has their ninjas. Japan's are the only inept ones since everyone knows about them.
                      Correction: Those are the ones Japan wants us to know about.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                        Has anyone seen Ironclad Alibi lately?
                        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                          Has anyone seen Ironclad Alibi lately?
                          You just have to know where to look.

Comment

Hey, you guys are forgetting the first rule of Forum Ninja Brotherhood: Do NOT talk about Forum Ninja Brotherhood!
                            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

We should all meet for dinner at Le Restaurant Des Ninjas.

Comment

Working...
                              X