This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad and in shock

My uncle was shot last night and died this evening. He was only in his mid-fifties. We're not entirely sure what happened. Leaving in the morning to be with my family (eight hour drive).
    Don't wanna; not gonna.

That's awful. I'm sorry. Travel safe, and you and your family are in my thoughts.

Comment

Very sorry to heard about something so tragic. You and your family will be in our thoughts.

Comment

Oh, that is awful. Hugs to you and your family!

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about that. Prayers for you and your family.
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Oh, I'm so sorry!
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Holy...

I've very sorry for you sudden loss. My best wishes for you and your family.
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

My condolences. Vent away if you need.

Rapscallion

Comment

Damn. So sorry.
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Very sorry to see this That's just awful. Lots of *hugs* and I'll keep your family in my prayers.
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

*hughughug!* I'll be thinking of you and yours. Saying prayers too.
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

OMG I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts *hugs*
                        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

That ... is truly horrible. With the additional eight-hour drive, that's just too much. Take care of yourself. Grieve as much and as long as is necessary.

Comment

Oh, dear gods. My sympathies dear. Travel safe, and remind the rest of your family how much you love them.

Comment

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.
                              Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

Working...
                              X