This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Lowes HELL

Oh man. I want to scream. I have been transferred to god knows how many people and the line is crappy and I can barely hear anybody to help me. I don't black friday shop in stores--so online is the way to go or so I thought. Why can't they transfer me to the RIGHT person?? I've been shuffled off to a million different people and automated systems!!! For two hours now!!

Anyway, the boyfriend was shopping last night and kept getting error has occured notices every time he tried to purchase anything. One item went through. So, I called the error hotline and went through everything and the card was DECLINED.

The stupid error purchases sucked up our credit line. Now we can't buy what we really want and the transactions got doubled. I am so annoyed right now. The last lady said she would transfer me to the right spot and sent me to the automated system where I proceeded to go through that whole menu again and finally got a human. She didn't know why I got transferred to her since she had nothing to do with the credit!!! I wanted to bash my head on the desk.

I told her if she transfers me to the automated system again that I was going to scream and kill it. I am so mad right now.

I am currently on hold waiting for some more help. I've had different people tell me different things. I almost want to say screw the whole order it's all pending. Why is this so hard? I'l let you know what happens once I am done being on HOLD AGAIN. Wasted my whole afternoon before I work in a few hours.

*offers a nice hot tea with honey and mint* Yeowch, I hope this gets resolved!
    If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

So... Pretty much went to the store got everything refunded and the girls were awesome. They restored my faith in lowes again. I just won't buy anything online. ever. again.

Well by the time I was in the store the black friday deal was over BUT they still gave it to me for those prices!! So, yay to Lowes!!!

Comment

I had a lot of trouble with Lowes online. In fact, we used a Lowes card on the Lowes website and then spent months trying to clear up the stupid mistakes both parties made. Never again.
        Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

Yeah it was a lowes credit card. Going into the actual store was the only way I got things cleared up. Did you go into the store and have them refund everything and try again?

Comment

Yup, then the credit department charged me again... twice. :\
            Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

Working...
            X