This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do They Find Me??

We had some just lovely and precious customers this weekend. The kind of people that just give me the warm fuzzies all over. No wait those were the customers in my fantasy world. Sorry

Just Complain About Me Already And Get It Over With Guests check into room. Allegedly it is not a clean room. Do they go to the manager and complain about it? No that would be too easy. Instead Queen Bitch of Bitchdonia leaves me a note

Dear Housekeeping,
    There is no tip because this room is NOT clean.

What followed was a laundry lists of complaints some my fault (left a coffee filter in machine and the fan blades were dusty). Some not my fault (the fridge is too loud, the balcony railing is dusty). Even though I am annoyed by this passive-agressive approach. I follow her little list to the letter.

The next day I come into the room to find yet another note. In it she thanked me for cleaning and left another totally different list of complaints including her accusing me of gasp handwashing the coffee cups instead of putting through a dishwasher. We hand wash the dishes with a strong anti-bacterial soap and very hot water. And honestly can you really tell the difference just by looking at it.

I feel sorry for this woman instead of just going to my manager and complaining, she wasted a perfectly good vacation with her nitpicking

A Watched Housekeeper Does Not Work Any Faster Despite our consistently telling guests that check-in time is at 2pm, we still get those people who show up unannounced at noon demanding their room. Most people go for a walk on the beach, or lunch, or shopping to kill the time I am needing to get their room done.

Then there are the people who stay next to their vehicles anxiously counting the every second it takes me to finish. I had one couple that literally just stared at the room for 20 minutes. Every time I came out to get something from my cart I am greeted with looks of anticipation that fade when they realized I am not done.

I now sadly know how a goldfish feels.

What's The Difference Between Chairs And Stairs? One lady did not know. She parks herself on the bottom step of the stairs to drink her coffee and have a smoke. This wouldn't have been a problem since she was sitting on one side of the stairs but Miss Thang had to put her coffee mug and ashtray in the empty space next to her. Three times I need to use those stairs and each time I asked to get by, she would huff and slowly pick up her stuff so I could pass. The kicker was that there was a small glass table and two chairs in front of her room that she refused to use.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania
Working...
X