This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owie owie owie ow

Ok, a brief disclaimer... I am keeping stock of my symptoms and if they get worse I promise to go to the doctor or the Emergency Room. I just want to bitch a bit.

Sigh... This would be my luck. I wear glasses, thick, plastic, molded ones. I also have a Pit/ Chow. If you are not familiar with the breeds, they result in a thick, wide skull. Some of you see where this is going...

So my dog sleeps with me every night. I tried to adjust him, and I rotated him wrong. He got nervous, and I ended up with a dog cranium to the face. Drove my glasses hard into the bridge of my nose.

Now I got a big bump on my nose, which hurts like hell. Goes well with the severe headache. It's a bit uncomfortable to breathe too. Ugh, and my right cheek hurts.

Why do I have the feeling that I am going to have some wicked bruises tomorrow?

Oh and the dog is fine of course. Just seemed concerned about me. I love that little brat.
    "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Ow. I know how thick-skulled dogs are, my in-laws have a HUGE pit bull/boxer mix that thinks she's the size of a Chihuahua and plays like she's still a puppy. My sympathies. :c
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Working...
    X