This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It must be raining all the worms are coming to the top

And I apaologize to all worms. Except parasitic ones. They suck. Anywho, today the nasty heat and humidity that has grasped our area was finally being chased out by a storm front that is brining more seasonable temps to the area. It was fairly quiet, that didn't mean we didn't get some SCs though.
    SC: 3 guesses first 2 don't count
    Me: my thoughts, unsaid
    Replace the f with b
    As I am trying to get carts in a youngish woman is standing by me, she is wearing a t-shirt that says "Fitch" Now it being rainy the carts are wet<Astonishing i know>, and this woman goes over every cart i bring in scattering them throughout the corral and after finally finding a dry cart says to me:
    SC:You know they should replace your lazy a-- with someonevery battered who can get dry carts, i mean who wants wet carts. You are stupid. I need dry carts, not wet carts moron. Seriouslt I am going to talk to the store manager and have you replaced with someone who xcan get dry carts.

Me: Yeah, and they should replace the F on your shirt with B, but they won't.

Minivan moron
    Asd I am taking carts down a aisle in the parking lot, I stop to wait for the traffic in front of the store to clear. A person in a very battered Ford Aerostar(sp?)Stops and after about 3 milisecods says:

CS:Um, excuse me can you move i need to get in there i have an handicapped placard. i need to get in there. God, Why don't you move.Are you an idiot? They really shouldn't hire stupid people here it ruins the shopping experience for people who are smart, like me. Goddamint you idiot move.

ME: Yes ma'am i just run into traffic so you can get into your precious spot 5 seconds sooner. I might get hit by a car but who cares? You'll have your space? And I guess alll the other handicapped spots are occupied by invisable cars or something. But First please move you POS car from my line of travel.
    All WMs are the same, all carry the same stuff
    With very special guest stars Coutesy Desk Worker(CD) and manager (M)
    Woman comes in wanting to return a bike she has no reciept, or any proof of purchase she says she baught it in Maryland.
    SC: But you have to take it back, i bought it at a Wal-Mart.
    CD: Well, it's not in our system.
    SC: But I bought it at a Wal-Mart in Maryland.
    CD: Well. ma'am we don't all carry the same things.
    SC: You all carry the same thing don't call me a theif.
    CD: Ma'am, no one's calling you a theif, but we cannot refund....
    SC; look at the bike., the frame is bent Gimme refund. Here is the store number where we purchased it, and here is the store number here<hands over bicyle manual with a plethora of numbers on it> .
    SC: There no Give me my Money back/
    CD: Ma'am without a reciept we can't...
    SC: That's sh-t you just wanna rip me off so you can hire (more nasty name for African Americans) and keep people like me down.
    M:Maiam we don't tolerate language like that in our store, no get out.
    SC: But my biiike.
    M: Out . Now.

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
    Now it being rainy the carts are wet<Astonishing i know>, and this woman goes over every cart i bring in scattering them throughout the corral and after finally finding a dry cart says to me:
    SC:You know they should replace your lazy a-- with someonevery battered who can get dry carts, i mean who wants wet carts. You are stupid. I need dry carts, not wet carts moron. Seriouslt I am going to talk to the store manager and have you replaced with someone who xcan get dry carts.
    This woman obviously failed science class.

As I am trying to get carts in a youngish woman is standing by me, she is wearing a t-shirt that says "Fitch".
    Me: Yeah, and they should replace the F on your shirt with B, but they won't.
    A few years ago I once saw a shirt that said "Abercrombie and Bitch" on it.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
      A few years ago I once saw a shirt that said "Abercrombie and Bitch" on it.
      "Pimpercrombie and Bitch" is the one I've seen.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Shoulda shown dry cart girl to the nearest puddle and given her a hair dryer...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
          "Pimpercrombie and Bitch" is the one I've seen.
          A bit , but there is an actual pub near Portsmouth/Hampton, NH called "Abercrombie & Finch." I've always wanted to go there.
          "Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

Seriously, I am going to talk to the store manager and have you replaced with someone who can get dry carts.
            And this is going to prove what now? If it's flippin' raining outside, NO ONE is getting dry carts . . . which is why some stores now offer disposable towels in the entry . . .

They really shouldn't hire stupid people, here it ruins the shopping experience for people who are smart, like me. Goddammit, you idiot, move.
            And she hadn't even gotten in the store yet . . . how on Earth does someone like this even get through life??

SC: But my biiike.
            M: Out . Now.
            Good for you! Kick the bitch out! She didn't even remotely deserve a refund. I'm glad you and management didn't cave in to her.
            This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
              And this is going to prove what now? If it's flippin' raining outside, NO ONE is getting dry carts . . . which is why some stores now offer disposable towels in the entry . . .
              The store near me (that no longer is and has now stood empty for at least a year) used to keep a roll of paper towels in the entry, and also a canister of Clorox antibacterial wipes for customers to use on the carts. I'm not paranoid enough to bother with the wipes, but the paper towels were nice when it was raining.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

The word for today is passive agressive.

Boys and girls.. i have found in my 40+ years that nothing works as well as being passive agressive. I dont do well at confrontation very well, but nothing shuts someone up better. I have an example. I was made assistant supv years ago ata job of mine. You find who your friends are! I had two girls giving me a hard time about stuff. Whenever I would make a mistake on somethiing (like get a wron gnumber or what have you..it was an answering svc) one of them would say "ohhhh lemme write that down!" like they were going to give it to my boss.
                One day I had had enough. After one said it again I wrote down on a piece of paper "Wow didnt get the right phone number for that client!" or something like that ,and went up to her and said "Here, I wrote it down FOR YOU" They never said that to me again

So lets try this again with a more passive agressive approach

[ SC:You know they should replace your lazy a-- with someonevery battered who can get dry carts, i mean who wants wet carts. You are stupid. I need dry carts, not wet carts moron. Seriouslt I am going to talk to the store manager and have you replaced with someone who xcan get dry carts.

Me: (outloud) Well, he's in the xxx dept. Would you like to come in with me and I'll try and find him??

Comment

"I'm sorry. God is too busy."

If we cart bitches had to personally dry off every cart we brought in from the rain, we'd have no time to do anything else.

CS:Um, excuse me can you move i need to get in there i have an handicapped placard. i need to get in there. God, Why don't you move.Are you an idiot? They really shouldn't hire stupid people here it ruins the shopping experience for people who are smart, like me. Goddamint you idiot move.
                  At this point I think I'd start moving as fast as CBFH does. Or leave my line of carts in the parking space. "Oh look, there's a bunch of loose carts over there that I have to get, sorry, too bad! Tra la la la laaaaaaaa......"
                  Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 10-16-2007, 09:45 PM. Reason: I have offended needlessly
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

SC:You know they should replace your lazy a-- with someonevery battered who can get dry carts, i mean who wants wet carts. You are stupid. I need dry carts, not wet carts moron. Seriouslt I am going to talk to the store manager and have you replaced with someone who can get dry carts.
                    That's when I give my standard response: "You can get an application to work here at the customer service desk."

Seriously, ! Does she not understand the concept of "rain"? Hey, Psycho Hosebeast, let me explain. Rain is water. When rain falls on objects, they get wet. Even a toddler can grasp that, why can't you? Oh, yeah, that's right, you can't understand that because you're a World Class Dumbass.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      Jesus Christ in a G-String riding a 25-cent mechanical pony, if we cart bitches had to personally dry off every cart we brought in from the rain, we'd have no time to do anything else.
                      *cough* http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...364#post203364 *cough*

Rapscallion

Comment

Sorry. I have removed that part of the post.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

25 Cent

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                          *cough* *cough*

Rapscallion
                          You are quite right to tell him to check his writing, pony rides are more often 50 cents now-a-days, and I am pretty sure in Jesus time most were au-natural or the under-garments for men looked were more like throngs.

Comment

I had one old lady i had to deal with who had a problem with wet carts.

Me: me
                            SOL: sucky old lady
                            RC: random mind 20's male customer

SOL: Young man, the carts are wet.
                            Me: *it is raining cats, dogs, elephants, mice,etc and windy, sometimes even horizontal rain* Their's not a lot we can do with weather like this.
                            SOL: Well, you should store the carriages inside to keep them dry.
                            Me: we don't have the room.
                            SOL: Well, make room.
                            Me: we just don't have the square footage to do that in this building. That is why we are building a new store nearby,
                            SOL: G** damnit, you retard kids. why can;t you make it stop.
                            RC: My best friend is in Afghanistan now. G** is busy protecting our men and women to listen to you whine. It's rain, something they teach about in 1st grade. Get over it.
                            SOL: *takes wet cart, walks away*

Comment

We have a roll of paper towels for customers to dry off trolleys, but some still bitch about wet trolleys as if we could do sh*t about it. One woman had a go at a trolley boy cuz it was absolutely pouring down, thinking rainy season in a rainforest rain; and the trolley seat was wet and she didn't want to put her kid in a wet seat. He politely pointed out the roll of paper towels; she bitched that she didn't want to walk all the way over there (yup, just 2 trolley lengths, oh noes!) and why couldn't he go get her some? Well, maybe the fact that he has to work, yes, work outside in the rain to get stray trolleys. And anyway, a bit of wet won't kill her kid.
                              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                              X