This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoever did that did a horrible job

had a customer today that bought a wheelbarrow, and needed a new one because it the tire was a little deflated, no big deal, we had a bunch more and someone else will buy that one, so I found one with better tire pressure, and grabbed it for her, but the wheel was wobbly, so I grabbed another and she started bitching that the 4 bolts the hold the container part on weren't screwed down all the way. but they were, that wheelbarrow came from the factory with the holes a little crooked, so one side is a little higher than the other, but it is securely fastened and would function fine, and she took it whining that her fiance and her would have to tighten them.

I wanted to tell her to go to Lowe's and buy an unassembled one, then she could put it together flawlessly because she can magically fix factory imperfections

to Madame Perfection- Dudette, you get what you pay for.

Comment

Yeah, see, I'd just buy a more expensive model so that it was, um, well, durable and stuff.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

BUZZZZ ! It makes sense. It's not allowed. You are disqualified.
        "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Why buy it if you're going to bitch about it? Get one you're happy with, moron.
          Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

...but that would make sense...

Reminds me of when I bought the most-recent shop vehicle. (For those who don't know, I have a fleet of wagons that I use to hold tools, haul mulch, or other stuff around the house and yard.) Grandma and I were in a discount store. This was the type of store where you never know what you'll find--all of their stock was either unsold at other stores, or overruns at the factory.

On display, just next to the toy aisle, some woman was bitching about the quality of their products. Uh, what? Turns out the wagon on display (that her kid was messing with) had some loose parts, and she didn't like that. What had happened, was that the thing was the very last one (no box) and the store employees simply put it together.

At the time, I'd just retired one of my shop vehicles (what can I say...other than rutted roads and fields aren't kind to them), and was looking at buying another. Needless to say the wagon came home with me (at a serious markdown), and after I'd tightened up the bolts, I've had no problems with it
            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
            X