This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Closed!

This customer came up to the store the day before thanksgiving holiday. We had been closed for about 15 minutes and I was finishing out getting everything ready for the big sale on Black Friday when this guy comes up wanting in. I tell him we are closed but this guy thinking this didnt apply to him remained. He started yanking on the door as hard as he could to open it to get in. He did this for 5 min before he finally just got up and left after threatening that I was going to call the police on him. I arm the alarm and start proceeding out of the store when I am unable to lock the front door to the store. The guy had bent the lock just enough to where the door won't lock no matter what I did. So I had to call the number to get our door fixed that night. By this time, its 10pm and had been there since noon getting everything done. I had to remain at the store till about midnight waiting on the people to fix the door.

You never told me this story... for shame. Wow, what a loser. :\
    This message brought to you by a hopeless pop-culture-obsessed social reject.

Comment

The store should have checked security tapes (assuming you have any that point outside) and watched to see if that man ever returned, then presented him with a bill for the door if he ever showed his face again.

Comment

I wonder if you could also report him to the police for attempted breaking and entering?
        "Wouldn't that be unethical?"
        "That's only an issue for those who aren't already in Hell."
        --Dilbert

Comment

Unfortunately, we don't have our security camera pointed in that general direction so there was nothing I could do.

Comment

Working...
          X