Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to have a nextel for emergencies when I worked in property management. The pain in the arse about those phones is that stupid walkie-talkie feature. About a week after I had the phone activated some random mexican (I say that because he didn't speak a lick of english) starts "beeping" me at 1 in the morning. I responded and told him he had the wrong number (in spanish, of course) and thought that would be the end of it.

Too bad I was wrong...

Rinse and repeat the above for another three days. By the third night I was cursing this dude up and down... I wish I could track him with GPS or something. I'd have made a visit I changed the number the next day.
    I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
    "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

I've been having trouble with this guy who is purposely transposing his phone number and giving my number to all of his creditors and girls that he picks up in bars.

I have had the following happen:

1) A car repo agent calling me telling me that they are going to come repo my car. The problem is I paid cash for my car and have the title.

2) Girls calling all hours of the night cussing me out when I answer the phone.

3) Numerous credit card collectors calling for him.

I have even gone as far as changing my voice mail message saying if you are calling for C T he has given you the wrong number, his number is . Please contact him at that number. If I do not know the number calling me I let it go to voice mail.

Comment

Working...
      X