X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
    does d: stand for dickhead or dumbass
    Yes. The two are not mutually exclusive!
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      Yes. The two are not mutually exclusive!

hehehe
      "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

Quoth AnqeiicDemise View Post
        My Giveadamn broke today.
        Amateur. Mine was sent to the junkyard long ago, and is slowly being parted out piece by piece.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          Amateur. Mine was sent to the junkyard long ago, and is slowly being parted out piece by piece.
          To be fair, it was an old and upcycled Giveadamn. The original one is long gone.
          "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

Quoth AnqeiicDemise View Post
            d: How about THURSDAY?!
            This makes me wonder, is it possible there is a reason Wednesday won't work that the person just really doesn't want to admit? He will be home but doesn't want to admit it because he really doesn't want the service call to happen? He doesn't want to lie so he dances around the topic until finally, stirring up the courage, asks for Thursday?
            But then, I think about it harder and it still just keeps going back to stupid. Ugh. Nevermind.

Comment

Quoth Firecrackers Not Included View Post
              This makes me wonder, is it possible there is a reason Wednesday won't work that the person just really doesn't want to admit? He will be home but doesn't want to admit it because he really doesn't want the service call to happen? He doesn't want to lie so he dances around the topic until finally, stirring up the courage, asks for Thursday?
              But then, I think about it harder and it still just keeps going back to stupid. Ugh. Nevermind.
              That's always a possibility.

I also forgot to save the account so I never bothered to go see if anything happened. Darn.

Comment

Working...
              X