This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth thehuckster View Post
    I wonder if the airport parking prices are so astronomically high that this method would actually be cheaper and they did it on purpose to get a bargain.
    Depends on the airport, I guess.

The one and only time I parked in long term parking, I lost the ticket. They charged me for more than the time I was actually there, which ended up being a couple hundred bucks cash I had to pay before they'd let me leave the lot. They refused to look at my tickets for proof of how long I'd actually been there.

That was the last time I parked in long term parking. Now, I either get someone to give me a ride, or I take a cab.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone
        No, the red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the white zone.

I'm going to have to watch that movie again...I have it around here on DVD somewhere...
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Well I googled the parking rates for an airport in PA and it would have been cheaper to park but you know how that is.

20 dollars a day for long term.
          40 dollars a day for short term.
          11 dollars a day in the economy lot.

I put hubby on the shuttle when he flies. He can not remember where he parked after 2 hours of shopping. If he flies somewhere he would probably have to walk home cause he wouldn't be able to find our car.

I can remember a time at Disney world we parked somewhere and we got off the tram early cause hubby "remembered" where we parked. We spent THREE hours walking around with our alarm thing looking for our car. Three hours. And we were only there about 5 hours.

Of course this is the same guy who forgets to call his dad and wish him happy birthday. His dad with whom he shares a birthday.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
            If I had to guess, I'd say they were late for their flight and either didn't notice all the signs, or figured they had no other option, they'd park there and what would be the worst that could happen? (Answer: $115 tow, $35 per day for storage)
            He didn't want to risk long term parking, after what happened down at BWI this week
            Smile, or I'll smack you silly!
            At what age does a vampire become a crazy old bat? :[

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
              No, the red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the white zone.
              SERVO: [muffled] The Red Zone is for Cuba and un-Cuba only.

CROW: I have an oily Cuba Zone.

Comment

My kids Elementary school is larger than that airport. Folks, this isn't an international deal here. You could actually park almost as close as the curb from the parking lot as some of the spots at the pickup area. I cannot wait for the return of dumbass on this one, as I'm sure the story is going to be good .
                But the paint on me is beginning to dry
                And it's not what I wanted to be
                The weight on me
                Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
                  Listen, mjr, don't start up with your red zone shit again.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
                    Don't start up with your white zone shit again.
                    I saw it in theaters and never laughed so hard in an intentional comedy.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Apparently I need to watch Airplane! again.
                      Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

It's an entirely different kind of flying... altogether!
                        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                          Don't start up with your white zone shit again.
                          I saw it in theaters and never laughed so hard in an intentional comedy.
                          We know perfectly well what this is about! You want me to have an abortion!

Comment

Oh, it's a pretty red and white plane, with curtains in the windows, wheels, and it looks like a big Tylenol.

Comment

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffin' glue...........
                              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                                Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffin' glue...........
                                Quitters never win.

Comment

Working...
                                X