Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where I wish a painful death (in my head) upon a customer.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where I wish a painful death (in my head) upon a customer.

This just happened in my restaurant, and I'm really fuming.

This old hag told me I needed to clean my restaurant better.

Yeah, I know there was a napkin on the floor, one that you dropped on it.

Yeah the floor wasn't swept, because it was non stop crazy all afternoon. Hard to sweep when every table is full.

Yeah the rug wasn't vacuumed, because of the previous reason - oh and when I did get a moment this afternoon I did.

Oh, wait said former employee could do a better job. She's a former employee because she did JACK SHIT around here!

Oh, wait, that's right we got a fucking perfect score from the health inspector thanks to my effort!

Yeah, go jump into the grave, you damn bat! I hope you never darken my damn business ever again!

Happy hour is only 2 hours away!
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Wonder if she’s related to the aforementioned ‘former employee’? Maybe she’s just a bitter bitch.
    Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
      Maybe she’s just a bitter bitch.
      Maybe she's just a bitch, period.

For some people, the only sense of 'validation' they ever get is to make others miserable.

Comment

Quoth CyberLurch View Post
        For some people, the only sense of 'validation' they ever get is to make others miserable.
        IOW they are SC's
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth CyberLurch View Post
          Maybe she's just a bitch, period.

Either that or dementia.

People like her have made something I've wanted - owning a business - turned into a nightmare. I'm now just biding time till the lease is up, end of September next year, and get the hell out of dodge.
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Think you'll be able to find some sucker someone to buy it from you?
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Working...
            X