Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPF, there is a stand-alone version of Gparted (a linux partition manager) which you can load on a usb drive and nuke the partitions on the hard drive and then install a fresh win 10 image. or if you are feeling in any way adventurous you could install linux instead and be free of the M$ curse
    This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
    my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Not that I would suggest this "fix", but I was either emulating my old boss who would give the tv's a good wallopp to find the bad part, or I was just plain frustrated with it, but either way, I gave it a few good smacks and got some signs of life, a few more good smacks and it was up and running. Not the most technical fix available but effective anyways.
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
      Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

So the first thing you did was back up everything. Right?
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          So the first thing you did was back up everything. Right?
          Everything already was. It was my old computer that I took out of comission a couple years back. I finally got my office set up so I want(ed) it for a play around computer. So far so good.
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
          Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Working...
          X