• Show
Clear All

• Sorry, Ex has all my money.

Go get my money.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• sorry can't, have to go to work in half an hour.

someone go to work for me?
      Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Sorry. I'm still trying to find someone to go to work for me all week . . .

How about in the meantime hauling out these two old desktop computers and the old laptop so I don't have ask the obnoxious ex?
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Sorry, I have to... polish my dog.

He's a terrier, you understand.

Could you get me the polish?
          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Sorry, all out of polish.

Have TONS of bratwurst though, will that do?

====================

Would you wait on that sucky customer over there for me?
            Meow.........

Comment

• Sure, I'll wait right here while you help them. (Bad foot, you see...can't walk over there.)

Will you get me some ice cream?

Comment

• sorry dear I'm off the clock, I only serve ice cream during work.

Can someone grab me my brand new sexy boots?
                Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• Sorry my hands are covered in paint from painting my room.

Can someone give some soap?
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Sorry. I handed it to Irv, but he dropped it.

How about helping me out with writer's block?
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Sorry, I just had a brain fart, and forgot what my reply to you was going to be.

Speaking of brains, could you hand me the Brain Bleach, so I can get the image out of my mind, as to what happened to poor Irv when he dropped the soap?
                      Meow.........

Comment

• Sorry . . . I . . .uh . . . used all the brain bleach in the laundry.

How about tearing my bed apart and swapping out dust ruffles?

Comment

• Sorry...I'm allergic to ruffles.

Can you get me a glass of water?

Comment

• Can't. I has no glasses to see with.

Who wants to go clean up the kitchen from where Mom cooked dinner earlier?

Comment

• I can't. My toaster escaped and I have to go catch it.

Could someone loan me some rope I can use? Or maybe some steel cable instead?
                              Last edited by Andrew B.; 07-13-2010, 04:41 PM.
                              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Sorry, no time to right now. I found this toaster wandering around, looking rather emaciated, as if it had hoofed across half the U.S. No collar and tags. Took it in and had it scanned, no chip. So, I'm gonna keep it and pop some bread into it and toast me up some tasty toast and slather it in Nut........Awwwww CRAP! All out!

=================

Do you have a jar of Nutella you could lend me until, I get to the store the next time?
                                Meow.........

Comment

Working...
                                X