This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear to got

(Got being my familiar in Kingdom of Loathing)

I'm back for a while. It really depends on whether or not this place will hold my attention or not.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

gee thanks, EQ, loff ya lots, too.

*HUGS*

Missed you!!

Comment

I missed you soooo much!

*hugsies!*
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Yay!

*gives EQ a big plate of her cookies*
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

*nomnomnom*

Comment

Now all we need is RetailWorkhorse and a big plate of bacon and we can get this party started!
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

RetailWorkhorse stopped in this morning after finding out what happened to Plaidman. Not sure if his bacony return will be permanent or not.

Comment

I think a lot of people have returned, if only temporarily, for that reason.

I'm happy to see you back, but sad about the circumstances that brought it about. The way things are going at work for me, you must be one happy gal.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Irv, I missed you most of all.

Comment

You play KoL? look me up! I'm Telia. We need to start a CS KoL crew/clan./who's with me?
                    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Sure, I'd participate.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                        Irv, I missed you most of all.
                        Aw...and I'm lurking *right here*.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

WB, EQ!

SC

"...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                            Aw...and I'm lurking *right here*.
                            *oodles of cuddles*

Comment

been wondering where you (and RW and Becks) have been.
                              Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Working...
                              X