This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed a change

Hello again, all. It's Juwl... I just made the biggest change of my life. If anyone remembers my post in Life Advice, I did finally give my two weeks notice, and ran away from the family. I'm a bit surprised that I haven't gotten any furious calls from the parents telling me to return...
    "I call murder on that!"

Congrats! So proud of you for taking a chance like that! *hugs* Now you get to have the life that you want. I wish you loads of happiness and good luck, thanks for letting everyone here know that you're okay!
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Yay for you!
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Thanks Mishi.

What really surprised me was when I gave Ex Bitch my two week notice, she stomped her foot, and said, "You can't go, I won't let you! And there aren't many people I've stomped my foot at for leaving... it's a compliment."
        Two days before I left, she caught me on my way into work, and she said," I'm so broken up about you leaving, Juwl... I have to take the whole weekend off."
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

WOHOO!

So glad for you!
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Awesome!!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Congrats!! Hope things work out for the better!
              Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Yay! And now the obligatory extra characters.

I had to go investigating about the Juwl 2: Juwl Harder, I got confused.
                If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
                  I had to go investigating about the Juwl 2: Juwl Harder, I got confused.
                  Just a generic sequel to my previous logon...
                  "I call murder on that!"

Comment

So what do you intend to do now?
                    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                      So what do you intend to do now?
                      Soon as I can sell my car... I intend to continue on to New York.
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                      X