Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapputiyok hangs in the background during the talks, keeping a watch for trouble, but not interfering. Xe seems relieved when there are no further attacks. Xe lets Huvana have her moment when the other delegate hands her the sword, xer only reaction to smile broadly.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Colt
      "Hey, Steel? You okay, buddy?"

Comment

• Colt

Steel says "Of course. In that form it takes quite a bit to knock me out*

Shem gets back with you. "No, we have to shut this down here and now. You can jet if you need to, but me and Reaper are taking these things DOWN."

Sapputiyok

With everything done, you and Goldie make it back to HQ. It is strangely quiet. You see nobody there .. at all.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Shem, if yer stayin', Steel and I got yer back. Even if we gotta fight our way there!"
          Right, pal? If yo wanna jet, we got permission... but...
          "Hell with it! It's time to lay some old school smack down on these fools!"

Moments later, as Shem and Reaper chewed through bad guys, they heard a rather unusual war cry coming toward them.

"OO-RAH!! fág an bealach!!!" ((Clear the way!!))

Comment

• Sapputiyok calls out to the Nexus itself. "Where is everyone?"
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Sapputiyok

You are met with silence. It would be near impossible for somebody to do anything to the entity that is the Nexus. Yet seems like something happened to it.

Colt

Things are going great with Shem, you, the humanoids, and the mechs working together vs the forces of the first Prototype..that is of course until the First Prototype shows up again. You notice it has changed somewhat, it's hide is shiny now.

((It is now immune to all beam/ proton weapons or similar))
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "Aw, shit."

Comment

• Sapputiyok turns to (or finds) Goldie and asks her what she thinks is going on.
                  -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Colt

Shem echoes that. "I think until we can find a way to get rid of that thing for good, we might want to think about retreating. Hate to do it, but at least without the extra weapons that things goons are not as bad. I've got the humanoids and friendly mechs taking down his factories.. lets head back to HQ and get some reinforcements."

Sapputiyok

"I don't know. No signs of struggle, but they are just .. gone. I don't like this one bit."

Comment

• "Agreed. Beam us u-" A badly wounded Death-zombie grabbed Colt's leg.
                      "!! Stay DOWN, dammit!!" With this, Colt unloaded thirty proton bursts into the thing. It stayed down.

Comment

• Colt

You arrive back at the HQ, and find it almost deserted. Only Goldie and Sapputiyok can be found.

Comment

• "This... is not... good."

Comment

• Sapputiyok looks back and forth between Goldie and Colt. "We should see if we can get some answers from the Core."
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Head Quarters

The place is eerie. Thing like drinks and food are left out, computers are on various websites (most for business but of course a few 'questionable' websites). Water was left running in the female's restroom.. and the core .. the core room is absolutely, totally empty. There are even things like glasses/cups/etc on the floor .. as if somebody had been walking holding them .. and vanished so the glass/cup/etc hit the ground.

No traces, no clues (at all), just a spooky silence and emptiness. If you were not in another dimension, you might swear you just walked into the Bermuda Triangle (of course neither of you have anything like that in your dimension)

Comment

• "Okay, why do I get the feeling we just walked into Roanoke Colony back home?"

Comment

Working...
                                X