This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above you

I posted this many incarnations ago. Thought it would be fun to bring it back. Simply post something about the person above you. Have fun (and be nice ).
    >++++++++[<+++++++++>-]<+.>>>++++[<++++++++>-]<.<++++++[<++++++>-]<+.>+++[<--->-]<..-.>>.<<---.>>.<+++[<+++>-]<++.---.---.-.>+++++[<----------->-]<.

The person above me started The Person Above Me game. LOL
    "There is no rehab for stupidity." --Chris Rock
    "You learn something new and stupid every day you work in retail."--IhateCrappyTire

Comment

The person above me deserves me to mention them.

Comment

Is this like a warm fuzzy thread but instead of saying only nice things, you just state any fact about the person? Did I get it right?
        Ok, well the person above me made me laugh earlier, I just can't remember exactly what it was...haha sorry that was lame but it's all I have right now!
        I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
        another time, this world would fade away
        To find true love, is like no other joy,
        our choice is here
        be happy for today

Comment

The person above me is COMINATCHA. Okay that was bad. COMI has a dancing kitty avatar.
          Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

the person above me has a tempting avatar lol

Comment

The person above me has an avatar I can relate to.
              I AM the evil bastard!
              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

the person above me is going to rule the world someday

*bows to the lordlundar*
                I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

The person above me has a screen name that makes me wish for kiwi slices on a cool day
                  Sometimes, it just doesn't pay to get out of the blanket nest.

Comment

LOL, as the kiwi is a bird, the person above me has made me smile. Like chicken slices on a cool day? Hehehe. Not to mention the sacrilege of contemplating cooking and eating the endangered species that is a national icon.

I know, I know, you all call the fruit just "kiwi". But to us, kiwi is a small flightless bird. A brown hairy fruit with a yummy green centre is a "kiwifruit".

Comment

The person above me has a funny avatar. I wouldn't put it past cats to one day learn how to use a computer for their own evil plan to take over the world.
                      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

ive always pcitured the person above me as a butt kicking bad-ass like her avatar.

Comment

The person above me has a great Homer avi.
                          "There is no rehab for stupidity." --Chris Rock
                          "You learn something new and stupid every day you work in retail."--IhateCrappyTire

Comment

The person above me has an avatar from the movie "Labyrinth" which I just rented from Netflix a few days ago to relive the nostalgia of my youth...
                            If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

The person above me has beautiful eyes.
                              She also has some really cute cats.
                              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                              X