Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criminals-Please jump off a cliff NOW!

I was greeted with a letter from the local PD today. Apparently on August 23rd, someone came in to the station and used a stolen bank debit card to buy $32 worth of stuff. They wanted any info from us on when it happened - they didn't have that info. Find it on the journal. Call the PD, and leave a message for the officer to get back to me.

10 minutes later he comes back to the station, and find out the whole story, as well they know. Apparently a woman's CC info was stolen, and that was used to make a cloned bank debit card. The card NEVER left her possession.

We weren't the only ones hit by the man (according to the video from another store that was hit by the crook). They paid for their gas at the pump, and there was no inside sale.

The local PD has never seen something like this before. So, yeah, we're probably going to be out $32. With the gas market collapsing right now, and our last load cost $3.70 a gallon, and it's selling for in town $3.76 (if we can get rid of the final 3k of that fast, we can get the next load for $3.51), we're losing money left and right.

Well, happy hour begins for me in a half hour.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.
Working...
X