This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Arcus View Post
    swore that it was safer to do two quick honks to let the cyclist know he was there.
    I go both ways on this. For far too many of my fellow bikers (and I use that term VERY loosely) it probably is of some help. They seem oblivious to the huge, heavy, often poorly driven masses of metal around them. Me, I know where every car that could reach me is just about every second I'm out there.

But the reach over? BAD uncle!

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      Get some of that here too. Best place to see that is out on West Wendover Avenue (that long stretch between Spring Garden and all the way to the I-40 exit.) Not to mention the weavers who can't decide which lane they want to be in - or will zoom across 3 lanes of heavy traffic just to get to that exit ramp to get to 40!!

The ones I keep shaking my head over are the ones who fly past a line of cars to reach the intersection, only to end up having to slam on brakes b/c the light has turned RED.

Sadly, these twits don't get the fact that they just got Instant Karma right in the face.

Ok since we're trading NC driver stories .....

My town has one main road, ONE. If you need to avoid another driver, there is no where to go. Pulled up behind a car that was stopped at a light that had just turned green. Okay, I give them a second to realize it's green. Do they? Oh NO. They sit there, I kid you not, until right before it turns yellow again! THEN they go, leaving me to the full yellow, so there's no point in me moving. WTH? Le sigh.

Comment

Quoth Lovecats View Post
        I'm further south (closer to Charlotte. Oh, my gosh, do you think they're all over?
        Yes yes they are and horrible down here in ole wilmywood
        Lay your hands upon me
        Like an angel from above
        Put your arms around me,
        'Cause you're fallin'

Comment

Quoth celticgrl View Post
          Yes yes they are and horrible down here in ole wilmywood
          That's what I said.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
          X