Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Argabarga, now YOUR people are doing it TOO!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*cough*
    http://www.dominic-deegan.com/view.php?date=2004-03-04
    *ahem*
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Avoid the purple car? Yeah, I can see that. Mid-80's rustbucket Suburban? Go in the opposite direction! They obviously don't care what happens to it!

Hehehe... Well, actually I *did* care what happened to it, but I didn't let everyone else know that.
      I miss that beast.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
        I'm also sighing, and was doing so the entirety of last month.

Also, when I had a purple compact car people didn't cut me off nearly as much as now! Now I'm in a gray midsized sedan everyone's like "you are probably a safe driver and will avoid me if I swerve at you." Previously, with the purple car they were thinking "purple car with a stupid spoiler? You are probably a 16 year old who has no insurance, and are probably texting right now. Avoid like the plague!"
        Driving a 25+ year old clunker does that too. People got out of my way when I was driving Lurch, the 1984 dented and dinged Toyota truck. They know I'll win in a crash (he's made of steel, not aluminum and plastic) and assume I don't care if he gets scratched (not true...since said truck doesn't belong to me...but they don't know that).
        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
        X