This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In public? Really? (GROSS)

Hubs came home from work last night with a story. For those of you who don't know, he works in the meat department of an independently owned grocery store.

He told me that a woman had been caught on camera with one hand down her boyfriend's pants, pleasuring him as they checked out. The cashier's angle didn't allow her to see what was happening, but other cashiers did, and for some reason they let the woman finish what she was doing! They didn't leave a mess to clean up, thankfully, but all the same, she probably had those hands all over other things. They have the happy couple's pictures up at the registers so they're not allowed back in the store, but this just contained so many levels of WTF!
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

There is not enough to get this image out of my head!

Comment

I'm wondering if she was trying to embarrass him or if she really was that horny. Your husband may handle steaks and chops, but she was handling sausage.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

If I'd seen it I would've called security over the walkie, naming the register number so it was heard over the radios publicly. I carry a radio even when I cashier for just such a thing, and there's nothing like a good public shaming.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
          If I'd seen it I would've called security over the walkie, naming the register number so it was heard over the radios publicly. I carry a radio even when I cashier for just such a thing, and there's nothing like a good public shaming.
          Security?

HAY EVERYBODY COME ON OVER TO REGISTER 8 AND WATCH THIS CHICK JERK OFF HER BOYFRIEND HURRY.

On another note, this is something I can see my smelly co-worker and his disgusting girlfriend doing. I'm not sharing the brain bleach tonight.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

With it being an independent store, they mostly rely on the rather muscular men in the meat department to act as security, but Hubs didn't hear about it until he was about to leave for the day. I almost wish they HAD called Hubs up- he works in the same town where my grandfather is a police officer and they easily could have been arrested for indecent exposure, and I suspect the kind of person to do such a thing would have some sort of illegal substances on them as well.
            The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Almost as bad as when I worked fast food driver-thru's

I and my Ex Had more than our share of nekid pervs, people gettin it on in the back seat, pervs pleasuring themselves going through the driver-thru, drunk women sprawled out in the back seat with nothing left to the imagination , etc.

Most of the time we used the inside intercom to call others up to the window to witness such things.
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
                With it being an independent store, they mostly rely on the rather muscular men in the meat department to act as security, but Hubs didn't hear about it until he was about to leave for the day.
                Looks like the meat department got moved up to the checkouts.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Ewwwww.

We used to have this couple who would have lunch in our company cafeteria - they came in from the office building across the street - that we all called The Gropers. They'd sit at their table and their hands would be wandering (feet, too, I believe). YUCK.

But, y'know, some people aren't the least embarrassed. They're exhibitionists. They WANT people to see them making out.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

So they're not allowed back in the store, but enquiring minds want to know: *Exactly* what will be said to them about their banishment from the store?

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                      I'm wondering if she was trying to embarrass him or if she really was that horny.
                      It may be the latter. Some people get off on the taboo-ness of doing that kind of thing in public, and the risk of getting caught doing it. It's a sort of exhibitionism thing, I think.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                        It may be the latter. Some people get off on the taboo-ness of doing that kind of thing in public, and the risk of getting caught doing it. It's a sort of exhibitionism thing, I think.
                        That's possible, but if he's not a natural exhibitionist, he would be embarrassed. Many dominant women use public humiliation as a torture on their partners.
                        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                        X