X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
    Irony

ME: How can I help you today?
    SM: Yeah, I've been having a problem with dropped calls.
    ME: Well I'm sorry to hear that. How long has this been happening for you?
    SM: It's been about- *drop*

Okay, that's comedy. I would normally have called the guy back, but we were getting calls back-to-back and the next call came right in.

It gets better

ME: Hi, this is Kara, how can I help you today?
    SM: Uh... I think I might have talked to you the other day. I'm having some problems with dropped calls.
    ME: That's very unfortunate. Actually, I see here that it was me you spoke to yesterday. I do apologize, we were so busy at the time, the calls were coming back-to-back and I couldn't call you back.
    SM: That's okay.
    ME: Well, let's go ahead and get this taken care of.
    SM: I- *drop*

And once again, my next call came right in. I just bet he called back screaming about the girl that keeps messing with him.

I don't know why........but seeing that in print just had me about split a seam laughing SO hard! OH that's PRICELESS!

Karma, oh how I love thee - let me count the ways!
    Who is this rectal-cranial inverted twit....and where is my sledgehammer??

Comment

Quoth Shengirl View Post
      This just made me think of the Goodfeathers from Animaniacs.
      Meh... the Goodfeathers were okay in small does, but I do believe the scene Kara's blatantly using is from Godfather, which was the inspiration for Goodfeathers.
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Goodfellas, actually. The inspiration for the Goodfeathers.
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
          Goodfellas, actually. The inspiration for the Goodfeathers.
          Damnit, I knew that... my fingers typed Godfather, for some reason.
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I liked this one:

SW: I'm lost.
            ME: I'm sorry?
            SW: I'm lost, I'm trying to get to (some intersection in LA).
            ME: Oh. Well, I wish I could be of service, but I don't have a way to provide directions.
            SW: I don't need directions. Just tell me how to get to (destination). I'm at (random grease spot on the highway).
            ME: I do apologize, but I just don't have a way to provide directions.
            SW: Then who should I call?
            ME: I... don't know.
            SW: Well thanks for nothing!

The silly SC probably looked at the adverts for GPS systems and decided that they were connected to the phone company, and somebody actually James-Bonds it by looking at a map and a travelling dot that represents the whereabouts of the electronic tracking device that is planted in the car, and then gives directions via a dash-mounted speaker system. So all phone operators must have large scale and fully annotated on-screen maps of EVERY CITY IN THE WORLD!

Kara, were you a secret star in the film The Da Vinci Code?

You are even more famous than we thought!!

Comment

Speaking of those who have issues with their phone, yet call from it...........

I love those e-mails we get........those ones coloured with the sentiment of something along the lines of the black plague being foisted onto us saying how crappy our e-mail is, they can't log into it, can't connect to it, can't do anything with it, BUT.....................

They enter THAT e-mail address as the one they want us to respond to! *headdesk*
              Who is this rectal-cranial inverted twit....and where is my sledgehammer??

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                Amazing powers of deduction

SM: They said they'd call me back if there was a problem, and they wouldn't if everything went through okay.
                ME: Uh-huh...
                SM: So far, no one has called me back.
                In his defense, I have worked with companies in the past that, experiencing a similar conversation, would have me assuming the phones had failed. Or the building had burned down. Or zombie outbreak. Seriously, nothing was ever fixed first time, and it always was because of some improbable drama.. Hopefully your isn't like that, but it could happen.
                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth ShockQueen View Post
                  Speaking of those who have issues with their phone, yet call from it...........

I love those e-mails we get........those ones coloured with the sentiment of something along the lines of the black plague being foisted onto us saying how crappy our e-mail is, they can't log into it, can't connect to it, can't do anything with it, BUT.....................

They enter THAT e-mail address as the one they want us to respond to! *headdesk*
                  That reminded me (for some reason) of the time I reported a broken keyboard at uni. The email was something like "thekeyboardoncomputerF12-22222222222222neeeeds replacinggg".

When they fix the problem, a report goes to whoever reported it. The tech wrote "says it all, really" in the notes section.

Comment

Working...
                  X