This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort of returning...

I was on this site for about three days, and then came what I'm told is the most recent hack in a series. So I guess I'm a returning noob? Anyway, hi there!
    Dips: The best karma happens when you let a jerk bash themselves senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

We're more secure now - no guarantees that we won't be hacked again, but it's far harder for them now.

We've got a whole load of database space to fill, so get in here

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth dragonflygrrl
      I was on this site for about three days, and then came what I'm told is the most recent hack in a series.
      If you're referring to last week, that wasn't a series of actual hacks, but the remnants of a single hack that took place a while ago.

*Not to keep harping on it, and maybe I'm splitting hairs and making more of it than I need to, since the site problems last week were still resulting from a hack, but I guess it's important to me that people realize there were not a "series of hacks".
      To me that implies several in a row, when in fact, some time had elapsed between the hack and this recent issue that resulted.

Anyway, welcome back, dragonflygrrl.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X