X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's baaaaaaaaaaack

So I'm still unemployed.

However, I have one lead lined up that I'm very, very hopeful about, in an alarm monitoring center. Could possibly be starting as early as next week Pay is good too, more than I've ever made at any other job.

Wish me luck!

That's all nice and well, but..

HOW'S THE KITTY???

Jenni.
    SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
    SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Da Bean!

Yay!! Welcome back, Bean!

- Puck, who is not kitten-obsessed
      Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Quoth technical.angel
        HOW'S THE KITTY???
        Being an asshole, as usual. He's fine, put on a little weight, but fine.

But oh man... does he EVER hate vets. I took him in for shots - he's no longer welcome at this vet. He bit the vet through a muzzle and a towel, and it sounded like a mountain lion being tortured in there, not a 12 pound ball of fur (granted, a VERY pissed off 12 pound ball of fur). I've never heard a cat make those kinds of noises. As soon as he got home he was back in my lap. About a week ago I warned a friend not to pick him up since he doesn't like being picked up.. the cat promptly pissed all over him, lol.

My dog, on the other hand (he lives w/my parents) just survived a brush with death. He's 14, and his stomach turned around 180 degrees. My mom found him foaming at the mouth and coughing, and completely limp - they got him to the emergency vet ASAP. The vet told us he wasn't going to live, since they also found a tumor while they were inside and because of his age. Spent about 4 days with the vet - but he's home as of 2 days ago. He's already back to his usual obnoxious self - he just walked up and shoved my hand away from the keyboard with his nose, then knocked the mouse off the desk... and plopped his head in my lap. You'd never know he'd nearly died a few days ago except for the shaved belly and huge scar.. (and the $7000 vet bill)

I'll try and get some pics up later - the image host the pics are on won't let me link from here
        Last edited by bean; 07-17-2006, 11:54 PM.

Comment

I'm glad kitty, and puppy, are doing well!

Great to have you back!

Jenni
          SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
          SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Working...
          X