This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Section 3 - Sparrowflight IC

This is the IC for the side quest of section 3 to sparrowflight..please use the original Section 3 -ooc for all out of character posts. Thank you.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Wolfe looks at the group. "Since everything has calmed down, maybe we should go see Amy? Maybe pick up any remaining items we might need? It's getting late, and getting dark..I suspect the town will be rolling up the sidewalks soon."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Sam nods. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea."
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

The Dwarf stands. "Then I will be going with you, Amy is my last hope to clear my name." Turning to Wolfe, he asks. "Where is Amy?"

"At the church."

Merlin laughs a booming laugh. "Should have figured." He starts heading that way.

Comment

Sam shrugs and looks at the others, then follows the dwarf.

Comment

Wolfe follows Sam, chuckling under his breath and shaking his head. ((Now we wait for Teh and Sarlon ))

Comment

Ananda shoves the stones she'd been playing with into her bag and nearly stumbles in her haste to follow the leaving group. It sounds as if shit was about to go down, and she wasn't about to be left.
              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

SArlon wakes up from her daze and looks around, "to much wine.." she thinks.

and follows the others out.
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

You arrive to the church, where Amy indeed does recognize the Dwarf.

"Merlin?" she looks down at the burly dwarf as if confused. "Ok..I know because of our artifacts that I am taller then you, but I don't quite remember being this much taller..."

"I do not have my Axe or my Medallion lass. All of us but you have had them stolen, and our true names used to create doppelgangers of us. You are our last hope."

She steps back. "I, but..I never could best any of the lords .. except maybe Sermator. I will need your help!"

"Lass, you know I will do whatever I can..but we all have relied on our artifacts far too long. I don't think I could beat that welp." He points to the wolf by Sam's side "to be honest."

Amy nods and sighs. "Well at least we do have one advantage. Doppleganger spells require a foci, if we can find the foci for each and destroy them, our friends should return to normal." she looks at the group. "Last chance everybody..this is going to be a lot more dangerous then I thought. I can send you back if you wish. If you are going to stay..it is getting late. You should rest. Tomorrow morning, first thing, the real challenge begins."
                  Last edited by Mytical; 08-27-2011, 06:20 PM.

Comment

"These aren't dragons, right?" Ananda says a bit dryly, trying to get across that this could be easier than dragons. Could be. After all, people were still dangerous, but they'd really have to work to be menaces like dragons, casual or otherwise. She needed to figure out what her gun turned into, if anything...
                    "I joined to cause problems, and running on only half the needed information is nothing new."
                    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Amy shakes her head. "I .. don't know. Magic this powerful can only be from some great artifact..or some god. I can't help but think that Tak is behind this. Getting the Lords of Sparrowflight out of her way would be something she would want. Cause enough grief, then withdraw her doppelgangers..and the kingdoms around here would do her dirty work for her. Especially since the Lords would be all but powerless. So that might mean that dragons could be involved."

"IF we can get to Sparrowflight, I can contact Paladine directly. Get us the help we need. Even the doppelgangers can not get into Sparrowflight, it won't allow evil in itself. It's powerful enough to keep out whoever, or whatever, it wants. However, I am positive these false Lords will try to stop us. If they have the skills and abilities that my friends had..we might not be able to win this."

Comment

SArlon places a hand on amy's shoulder and smiles.

"Amy I came here to help you figure things out, I'll follow you through to the end of this...."
                        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

She smiles and nods. "Thank you." She turns to Merlin. "You should sit and wait. If your power comes back, I will need you and the lords ready and healthy to fight. I could not stand if something happened to you little Uncle." You can tell they are not related (in any way) so it must be a term of endearment.

He grouses but nods. "As much as I hate to, I guess I will. Just be underfoot for now. Don't go getting on a high horse though. I'll still put you over my knee if you get too big for your britches!"

Amy laughs "I have no doubt little Uncle. No doubt." She turns to the rest of you. "If there is nothing else, we should sleep. Morning comes early."

Comment

Sam nods and looks to Wolfe. "Where are our rooms again?" She whispers.

Comment

"I've obtained a room in the inn over there..."

Sarlon points in its general direction.

"send word as soon as you are ready to leave....do they have coffe in this world?"

Comment

Working...
                              X