This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
    My guess? Either the employee who boxed up the pizza or the delivery driver is the one who snuck the two bites.
    Quoth bainsidhe View Post
    Whoever did it, this isn't a "whoops" my bad. I gotta believe it was someone deliberately causing mischief.
    Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
    Which has to be the dumbest thing imaginable for anyone who delivers food for a living...it's going to be EXTREMELY OBVIOUS what you did, and incredibly easy to pin it on you. Was this guy TRYING to get fired?!
    Quoth Golden Phoenix View Post
    I strongly suspect it was the driver. <snip>

Also the driver was kinda...out of it.

could be a situation like I had.

driver delivered wrong order to me, I called the store, they started remaking both orders.

driver calls me 15 minutes later, tells me not to call the store he'll just come get the pizza that's been in my house with me doing whatever with it(illegal to reserve food that's been out of your control), I informed him I had already called the store, he got PISSED*. I could have easily eaten part of the pizza given it to him and he wouldn't have checked.

He probably screwed up and misdelivered your pizza, corrected the *mistake* and didn't check. never attribute to malice what can easily be explained by stupidity.

*I let the store know he called me to try and cover his mistake, it was apparently not the first time he had done this.
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
      *I let the store know he called me to try and cover his mistake, it was apparently not the first time he had done this.
      Hopefully it was his last time to do it.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
      X