This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
    Complain to the store. Store will refuse obvious scam. complain to the franchise office or corp. office and they will immediately issue free shit coupons or direct store to give free shit over and over and over again.
    My guess is that the store isn't reimbursed for the free stuff they're ordered to give the scammer, and the coupons aren't the kind that the store sends back to corporate for reimbursement, but instead are the kind that the store is expected to "eat" as a promotional expense. Store has to buy the ingredients through corporate to make the food that the scammer gets free, so corporate is making money off the deal even though the store is losing money. So long as CORPORATE is making money, it's a good thing from their viewpoint, never mind the damage they're doing to the stores.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Can't she be nobbled for obvious scam-attempt to defraud store?
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
      X